This is the one you've been waiting for! This beautiful end unit town home features 3 bedrooms, 3 .5 baths, a 12' bump out, 2,723 finished square feet, finished walk-out basement, fenced yard, and new deck that offers beautiful views of open space and trees. The main level offers a large kitchen open to the living and family rooms. The eat-in kitchen includes granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and a modern backsplash. The generously sized basement features a huge recreation room, full bath, and laundry/storage room. The huge primary bedroom includes a sitting area, walk-in closet & primary bath with soaking tub, separate shower & dual sinks. Two additional bedrooms and another full bath complete the upper level. Updates include brand new carpet and fresh paint throughout (2021), new vinyl fence & deck (2019), microwave (2019), new ceiling fans & lights (2018/2019), new home humidifier (2018) & dishwasher (2017) . Community has pool, playground, trails & community center and you can walk to Starbucks! Total taxes includes the Dorchester Community Special Tax. Being Sold As-Is and in great condition! Open House Sat 9/25 from 1pm - 3pm.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,723 sq. ft
Villages Of Dorchester
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Appliance Center, Humidifier, Disposal
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Walkout, Partial, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded, Open.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price