Perfectly set on 8+ acres this custom home offers refined interiors and lavish amenities! NO HOA, Horses allowed! Backing to trees and the Brighton Dam Reservoir, this formal model home is truly energy efficient. Spacious rooms are finely finished with strong architectural moldings, vaulted, tray and coffered, ceilings, solid doors and hardwood floors. 2 main level bedroom - potential for a study or In-law suite. Family Room with stone gas fireplace and rounded bump-out offers panoramic views! Chef's kitchen is ready to entertain featuring professional stainless appliances, double wall oven, 6 burner gas cooktop, statement Travertine backsplash, custom stove hood, tiered island with breakfast bar, arched pass-through window, and coffered ceiling. Breakfast room with vaulted ceiling, skylights, and stone wood burning fireplace. Owner's suite hosts a sitting room, private deck, walk-in closet, and bathroom with walk-in shower. Five upper level bedrooms, walk-in closets, six individual split unit HVAC systems, four private lofts, and a large bonus room over the garage. The lower level hosts a huge home office! Forward-thinking design incorporates elevator ready closets with structure and shaft, two unfinished bonus rooms above and below the garage, and a walk-out lower level with full daylight windows and loggia. Indoor and outdoor living and entertaining is enhanced with a wrap-around deck with two sets of atrium doors. Enjoy living in the first eco-friendly green home in Howard County including Insulated Concrete Form construction, radiant heat, multi-zoned heating and air conditioning, wired for a Whole House Generator, a dedicated water heater for hydronic radiant floor heating, and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
5 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Tankless Water Heater
7,130 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electric service available
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Other.
- Full, Walkout, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated
- 5. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)