This property offers flexibility in use. Wonderful opportunity to purchase this property and develop it for your own use. You can build a home on this premium lot or use it for a home business or or apply to have it rezoned for other use. This property is being offered along with the adjacent property at 14142 Travilah Road. Combined lot size for for both is just over 1 acre and is 650' at the furthest point from the road. Public utilities make this a versatile property to build to suit your needs. No HOA.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Landscaped. Landscaping, Premium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price