If you've ever driven through Merry Go Round, this home caught your eye. 13305 stands proud on Evening Ride Way on a full acre and adjacent to many more acres that are designated community open space. Overlooking a spring fed lake in the rear, this property offers pastoral and wooded views with plenty of privacy. A picturesque driveway leads you to this architecturally pleasing home that is built to demanding standards of engineering. Seven bedrooms and six and a half baths are spread out over close to 10000sf on four levels. The main body of the house has an amazing open flow with rooms spaced to offer privacy yet connection. A wrap-around front porch takes you from one view to the next. Slate floor balconies and terraces connect the indoors to the outdoors. Upstairs are four spacious bedrooms, a family room, and a 4th story loft/office. The lower level has its own private entry and 2-car garage and boasts a full chefâs kitchen, living and dining space, 2 bedrooms, an exercise room, and stunning views and plenty of natural light. While currently used as a multi-generational family home, it can easily be transformed into an amazing recreational level with endless possibilities. This home anticipates future needs with an elevator shaft, generator, and more! Merry Go Round offers a unique lifestyle, where the outdoors are enjoyed as much as the indoors. Walk/hike the 9 miles of trails that circumvent the 79 home sites, pass through the horse fields and walk hi above the Potomac River, enjoying the special and private views. Merry Go Round is a working horse farm that is owned by the community. Make sure to click on the virtual tour for more pictures, drone video, and 3D tour.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
6 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Other Construction, Block, Cedar Exterior, Concret
10,496 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Merry Go Round Farm
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Island
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Additional Interior Features
- Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Cedar, Shingle, Other, Concrete
- Patio, Deck, Balcony, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Lake, Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Premium.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Horse Trails, Lake, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Picnic Area, Reserved/Assigned Parking, Riding/Stables, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price