ALL OFFERS DUE MONDAY (11/23) AT 6PM. Desirable two-level condo in garden-style building. Combined living room/dining area with a toasty fireplace is open, bright & cheery with a full wall of sliding glass doors to the private balcony overlooking green space. Galley kitchen with newer refrigerator. The upstairs offers true owner privacy with two bedrooms and two full baths. Laundry conveniently in the unit. Freshly painted throughout, fresh carpet, fresh laminate. Farmingdale community offers outdoor pool, clubhouse and gym, as well as an affordable condo fee of only $225/month! Great central MoCo location, just off Great Seneca Highway for easy commuter routes and great shopping/dining amenities.
Condo, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,102 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Galley Kitchen
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Club House, Exercise Room, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)