This charming and spacious one level rancher home is conveniently located on a quiet street, yet still close enough to enjoy all that Bowie has to offer. The home features 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a spacious family room with a fireplace, an open dining room and an eat in kitchen. Enjoy the lovely, fenced backyard from the large patio, perfect for entertaining and relaxation. The one-car garage was converted into living space and could be used as a workshop or office. The long driveway provides ample off- street parking. This well maintained home has a newer roof (2015), HVAC (2016), water heater (2019), solar panels and much more. So much of this home has kept its original character and charm; it just needs a little TLC.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,122 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Heather Hills At Belair
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price