The predominant use of stone and strong wood moldings sets the tone and feel of true luxury with a Mediterranean flair. This remarkable residence in The Preserve at Clarksville extends a warm welcome to friends and family beginning with a generous circular drive punctuated with stone pillars, garden walls, and professional landscaping. The property backs to Persimmon Bottom Farm and provides serene pastoral views and the perfect setting in which to relax and decompress. This amenities-rich property has endless resort-like qualities that are thoughtfully crafted by stone artisans and landscape designers to create a rear oasis like none other. A covered loggia with outdoor living and dining spaces is enhanced with wall-mounted media, speakers, a gas fireplace, and a gas cook station clad in stone. A generous sun patio and wood-burning fireplace are perfectly situated next to an authentic bocci ball court with festive garden lighting. The stone sun patio extends and loops around an in-ground saltwater pool that glistens quietly as the sun rises and sets with glorious color. Inside, there are three clerestory windows atop a soaring, two-story foyer with a patterned stone and wood inlaid floor that set the stage for drama and detail to embrace at every turn. Sided by sweeping, cased arches, the foyer unfolds on its center axis into the richly finished great room. Details in stone and wood include a coffered ceiling and a gas fireplace dressed in an elegant cast stone surround and deep mantle flanked by media built-ins. Warm Brazilian Canberra wood floors are a unifying element that graces the entire main level including a formal dining room, study, and en-suite guest bedroom. Strong architectural details are expressed in every room of every level with extraordinary trim carpentry. The open plan design incorporates sweeping arches to transition seamlessly from one room to the next. Adjacent to the great room, the arched cased opening invites passage into an expansive chefâs kitchen with softly painted cabinetry that surrounds two contrasting wood islands with oversized pendants. The cookâs island is opposite the Wolf gas range and hood and is a few steps from the sub-zero fridge and freezer. The kitchen is encircled with amenities at every turn. An oversized pantry room is a chefâs delight with two additional refrigerators and wrap-around storage organizers from floor to ceiling. Eight-foot solid core doors are a staple in this home and are another detail not to be missed when passing from the kitchen into the arrival center with a secondary front entry, built-in cubbies, and secondary stairs. Upstairs, four en-suite bedrooms include a private balcony in the primary suite, an oversized laundry center with mounted media, and a generously-sized bonus room that can serve as an upper-level family room or playroom. Details and quality in the lower level begin with an open stair opposite a glass-front wine cellar with space for gathering and tasting, followed by a game and billiard area. The central recreation space faces a gas fireplace with mounted media set into the over-mantle trim and is sided by an expansive wet bar and full back bar. Entertainment venues continue into a fully equipped theater and riser with eight remote recliners. This outstanding lower level is completed by an exercise room, full bath, and storage room with a stair to the garage. Come home and embrace amazing details, amenities, beauty, and luxury that will elevate your lifestyle with endless living and entertainment venues.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Transitional
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Wel
8,204 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
The Preserve At Clarksville
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Media
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Casement, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Lighted, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Stucco, Stone
- Balcony, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Metal, Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Pasture
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price