Your dream home just became more attainable with our $50,000 price reduction. Welcome to 12603 Hill Creek Lane! If youâve ever driven past the amazing residence in Potomac and found yourself drawn to the incredible, spacious lifestyle the area offers, this is your chance to own a truly magnificent home on 2 acres in one of the most prestigious communities in DC Metro Area. 12603 Hill Creek Lane is a fabulous, fully fenced and gated Grand Colonial with custom finishes and room to grow. At more than 12,000 sq. ft., this home offers 7 bedrooms, 7 full baths, 2 powder rooms, a formal dining room, movie theater room, plus an in-law/guest suite with kitchenette. Thereâs also a huge deck out back and a balcony off the master bedroom with view of Glenstone Museum. With 2 acres, youâll have plenty of outdoor space to enjoy and, since the privacy of a Potomac residence means relying a car to get around, thereâs a 5-car garage for the convenience of all the drivers in your family. Just hop in the driverâs seat and take a quick 10-minute drive to Potomac Village for local shopping and socializing destinations. Top rated schools, parks, trails, River Rd and I495 are all easily accessible from this gorgeous and unique home. Come see it today before it's gone! Open House Sunday 7/11 from 1-4pm!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
7 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
10,884 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Stoney Creek Estates
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Media, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Bar, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Fenced.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price