This stunning split foyer with 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths and attached garage is a great place to call home! The interior boasts hardwood floors, new appliances, an open concept living and dining area and a beautiful newly finished lower level family room w/ a wood burning fireplace w/ a show-stopping stone wall. Your favorite exterior feature is sure to be the fenced in-ground pool, which is perfect for entertaining! The pool includes a brand new liner. This home offers the ideal location; on a .54 acre corner lot, in a wonderful neighborhood and convenient to the major commuter routes. Linganore High School district. Also includes new shutters, a new garage door and fresh paint on the exterior trim! This great house is just waiting to welcome its new owner!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Vinyl Siding, Brick
1,716 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Underground, Cable TV
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Water Dispenser, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Oil. Radiant.
- Full Finished
- Storm Window, Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning, Stone, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Partial, Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Back Yard, Front Yard. Corner, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS