*PLEASE NOTE: Room dimensions may vary. Prices, availability, and specifications may change without notice. Some photography may be used for illustrative purposes and contain structural options or designer features that are not included as standard . Certain materials may be discontinued or substituted. Build your dream home on this 2 acre lot. (See land for sale listing at MDPG605342). Select where you want to build on this lovely wooded lot, i.e. enjoy an oasis of serenity and seclusion near the back of the property surrounded by nature and a walking trail from the Springfield Subdivision Community or closer to the front of Lanham Severn Rd. Water and sewer available. You may also select your OWN builder. NO HOA!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Contemporary, Colonial, Traditional, Split Foyer
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Hea
Brick Front, Stone, Stucco
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, De-Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Palladian Windows
- 1. Stone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Brick Driveway.
- Stucco, Brick, Stone
- Asphalt, Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard, Trees. Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price