OPEN HOUSE this Sunday December 15th 1-4 pm. Like new LARGE (5,384 square feet as per tax records) renovated colonial with a 2 car garage and fireplace on a 1.3 acre partially wooded lot! BARGAIN PRICED at $109/sq ft (including finished basement square footage of 1,820 square feet) or $165/sq ft (for above grade square footage of 3,564 sq. ft. only) which is SUBSTANTIALLY BELOW the average selling price of $211/sq ft in Monrovia, MD (zip code 21770) as per Trulia.com on 12/15/2019. This is a wonderful property in pristine condition, and is a lot of home for the money. Home is beautifully sited on top of a hill in a VERY PRIVATE park-like setting, and is not subject to HOA fees or restrictions. The home is very energy efficient with most light bulbs replaced with LEDs, and more importantly, the two zone HVAC system was replaced in 2015 with two new Lennox propane furnaces, two super efficient Lennox A/C units (up to 26 SEER and 21 SEER - the most precise and energy efficient units sold by Lennox) , and two web-enabled thermostats. First floor has 9 foot ceiling height. Numerous recent upgrades include: new 75 gallon Ruud propane water heater, GE Profile stainless steel self-cleaning convection wall oven and convection microwave, Bosch Ascenta dishwasher (top rated in Consumer Reports), GE side-by-side refrigerator, gas downdraft cook top, beautiful granite counters in kitchen, new carpet, freshly painted interior, marble floor in master bath double walk-in shower enclosure, insulated garage doors, radon remediation system, & more. Sit on the new front porch swing or rocking chairs (which convey) and enjoy the peace, quiet, and total privacy! Nice composite deck off of family room/kitchen, and fully finished basement with wet bar, newly renovated half bath, and walk-out entrance. A must see! NOTE: The listing agent/broker is the owner/seller.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
Gravity Septic System
5,384 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone, Underground, Electric service available
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Energy Star, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partial, Full, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS