MOVE IN NOW!!! This spacious colonial is ready for your family's holiday celebrations. Over 3600sf of finished living space. Main level features formal living room which could also be perfect home office space. Gourmet kitchen has been updated with new appliances to include air fry gas stove, microwave and dishwasher in 2022. Kitchen also features granite countertops and bar area. The open floorplan joins kitchen with sunroom and family room. The sunroom opens onto rear 16 x 16 trex deck with large gazebo for outside entertaining. Main level flooring includes wood, and new luxury vinyl. The upper level boasts 4 bedrooms with new carpeting, ceiling fans and updated baths. Spacious primary bedroom has luxury bath, 2 walk-in closets, cathedral ceiling with ceiling fan. The upper level also features whole house attic fan. The lower level offers rec rooom ideal for family gatherings , large storage space and half bath. Amenities of this home include the recent upgrades to kitchen and baths, flooring through-out, gas furnance and heat pump . Conveniently located in cul-de-sac with rear fenced yard, community walkiing/biking trails and Remington town shopping /eateries.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,396 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fauquier County Public Schools
MARGARET M. PIERCE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price