Your life at Carrock will be an exceptional sojourn of beauty and tranquility. Access your lavish, fully fenced, double-gated, 3+ acre estate via a large, circular drive. Feel inspired by the bold, modern architectural statement using limestone and copper, capturing the dappled light through mature trees, highlighting angles that echo the East Wing of the National Gallery, perfectly integrated into the secluded natural setting. Enter your home through the solid wood, double doors to be greeted by a breathtaking two-story foyer, floored with fossilized limestone, and featuring a hand-crafted, bent-wood oak staircase, artfully realized by Ogden Construction. Work from home in your ownerÃ¢ÂÂs suite dual office, read in the enchanting library, muster your creativity in the workshop, or virtual-school the kids in the homework/craft loft. Rake away stress, literally, at the foyer Zen garden, take a meditative stroll thru your backyard labyrinth, or simply breathe in the positive-pressure air that flows throughout the house. Enjoy entertaining from your gourmet ChefÃ¢ÂÂs kitchen with the ease of preparation the professional appliance package offers, including a Viking 6-burner cooktop + griddle with commercial ventilation, two Thermador wall ovens, a warming drawer, two Sub-Zero refrigerators, and two Bosch dishwashers Ã¢ÂÂ making clean-up a breeze. The kitchen is adjacent to the banquet-sized double dining room, with Jefferson pocket doors, gas fireplace, and walls of sliding glass doors that invite you and your 20 (or 200) guests, to enjoy cocktails al fresco on the vast patio Ã¢ÂÂ this is truly an entertainerÃ¢ÂÂs haven. After dinner your guests have enthusiastically opted for a game of charades around the wood-burning fireplace in the exposed post-and-beam great room. The night finishes with a round of pool in the billiard room while you enjoy a glass of wine from the 2,000 bottle, temperature-controlled wine cellar. Your overnight guests retire to the detached guest-house with two bedrooms, full bath and kitchenette, and access to the three-car garage. Unwind now with a soak and hydro-massage in the hot tub on your private master terrace, then flow effortlessly to bed in the main level ownersÃ¢ÂÂ suite with wide-plank pine floors, a gas fireplace, separate sitting room, and Ã¢ÂÂ tucked away behind an impressive set of 400+ year-old doors steeped in South American history Ã¢ÂÂ a two-story walk-in closet and luxurious, spa-like bath. Morning brings a dip in the heated pool Ã¢ÂÂ and perhaps savoring an espresso by the Koi pond, or on one of the multiple balconies with Brazilian Ipe decking. Your life of private luxury awaits, set in views of lush, green spaces and the magnificent oak forest at 11601 Springridge Road.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
6 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
10,129 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Geothermal.
- Skylights, Screened
- 5. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Air Filter, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Breezeway
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Heated
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Out Building, Grill - Outdoors, Waterfall, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price