11402 Cedar Ridge Rd is a stately and beautifully appointed 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath home in the desired Potomac Crest community next to Cabin John Village of Potomac. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide a dramatic backdrop to this open and spacious living area. Vaulted Ceilings, Gleaming Hardwood Floors, and newly updated features adorn this gorgeous home. A stunning entry foyer, with a winding staircase and brand-new high-end Italian porcelain tile floors, will greet your guests and lead them up to the jaw-dropping main level Living Room. This enormous great room offers an additional alcove, perfect for a quiet sitting area, homework station, library or piano. Cozy up on a lush sofa next to the Gas Fireplace and you'll feel right at home! The Formal dining room is accented with chair rail and crown molding, and is set above, overlooking the grand living room with stunning views of the woods. Culinary kitchen with an in-island 6-burner Viking Gas Stovetop and Stainless Steel Appliances are surrounded by White cabinets and granite countertops. This kitchen is perfect for entertaining around the large island with space for barstools, a kitchen table and a relaxing sitting area in the sunny bump-out window. The Upper Level boasts a Primary Bedroom of dreams â big, bright windows with views of the woods, vaulted ceilings, Double Walk-in closets, and an en-suite Primary Bath that includes a luxurious Jacuzzi soaker tub, water closet, standing shower, and dual vanities. Youâll even love the upstairs hall thatâs filled with natural light from the skylight positioned over the curved staircase. Bonus â thereâs an actual Laundry Room on this upper level! Two more generously sized bedrooms both have ample windows and closet space. The Hall Bath has a dual vanity and shower/tub. The finished Basement rec area has brand-new carpet, space for a home office and Family Room, and walkout slider door to a new river stone patio, partial privacy fence, and the serenity of the woods and a quiet stream. The Lower Level is perfect for hosting guests -- with a Full Bath and a Bedroom that can accommodate a King bed! The Sellers have loved and maintained this home, including installing Custom, Hunter Douglas window blinds on the windows, recently installing a new roof (2016), Newer up stairs zone Air Conditioning Unit and furnace (2017)(Dual Zones), New Dishwasher (coming soon), newer garage doors (2016), recent exterior maintenance, refinished Hardwood floors, and had it freshly painted and move-in ready for it's new owners! This home is a must see!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
3,696 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Six Burner Range, Washer, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Walkout, Heated
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Partial, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price