MAIN STREET USA HOME offers charming beauty!! Rentals allowed OR convert to your single family home. This Classic Colonial offers 3 finished levels with 6 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms. Hardwood flooring, carpet and upgrades. Upper level rear porches allow views of scenic vista beyond the backyard. Private parking area for five vehicles in back with walkway through pretty well manicured yard to entrance of home. Main level bedroom and laundry. Property includes a separate "Carriage House" is finished with drywall and electric (no separate bathroom). Ground level side-room, and upper rear room with private balcony can be used for private short term rentals with zoning compatibility). Close to Mount St Mary's University, The National Shrine Grotto, Route 15 and Pennsylvania line.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Other Construction
2,720 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lighted, Paved Driveway, Private, Public, Unpaved.
- Brick, Vinyl, Other
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Not In Development, Back Yard. Cleared, Interior, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price