Experience Chestnut Grove, an amenity-rich, vibrant Reston community, where ALL UTILITIES are included in the condo fee! Enjoy a very well thought out floor plan that is open and spacious, with an abundance of natural light, and versatile enough for a dedicated 'work from home' space. If you enjoy being outdoors, you'll love being nestled in the surrounding trees, having easy access to the W&OD trails, and access to Colvin Run Park and Lake Fairfax. Getting around is easy, thanks to its very convenient location near public transportation, including the Wiehle Metro Station about 1 mile away, Rt-267 (toll road) is about 1 mile away, and Dulles Airport is about 8 miles away for ease when traveling. For dining, entertainment and lifestyle, you'll enjoy living within 5 miles of the Reston Town Center, Lake Anne, Tall Oaks, multiple gyms, a few grocery stores, including the new Wegmans, opening in 2023, and countless other options. **Utilities included in the condo fee are water/sewer, electricity, gas. **Parking includes one assigned space (530), one additional parking pass for a second vehicle, and a third parking pass for guests. **An additional storage space in the basement conveys with the unit, in addition to all of the storage space inside the unit. **This community is VA and FHA approved!
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,330 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Range/Oven Built-in, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Lake, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price