Elegantly sited and executed, "Quail Run" is a Williamsburg Colonial of rare grace and sophistication. Extensive renovation and expansion by Sandy Spring Builders and GTM Architects in 2015 augment the original design of renowned Cunningham & Quill. With 8 bedrooms and 10 full baths, the home comfortably accommodates multi generations in a newer in-law wing, and private apartment over the 3 car garage. Special features of this home include an extraordinary ownerâs suite with cathedral ceiling, expansive walk in closet and newly renovated spa bath overlooking the pond and grounds. The property is further enhanced by a two story great room, and sensational entertaining loggia with full bar and open to screened porch with gas fireplace on one side and pool terrace on the other. Set on 5 acres with expansive views of pond and mature trees from almost every room, the home offers tranquility and privacy on perhaps the most beautiful street of custom homes in Potomac. Featuring a full gym, sport court, pool, and multiple dining and lounging areas indoors and out, opportunities for entertaining and recreation abound indoors and out. This is a home that invites friends and family to gather and relax in its embrace. With Potomac Village retail and restaurants just minutes by car, and proximity to some of our Nation's very best independent and public schools, Quail Run is Potomac living at is very best.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
10 Full/3 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
11,235 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Six Burner Range
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Screened, Bay Window(s)
- 6. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Breezeway
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Metal, Slate
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Sport Court, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Pond, Premium, Trees/Wooded, Private, Poolside, Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price