Exquisite estate home located on an approximately 1.2 acre lot in the prestigious Potomac View neighborhood. The community borders the Potomac River and enjoys acres of dedicated greenspace, trails, and two tennis courts. This majestic Toll Brothers built home has been upgraded and improved by its original owners including the finishing of an amazing expansive lower level featuring a full bar, home theater, large recreation/game room with fireplace, guest bedroom suite with private full bath and large walk-in closet, and full bathroom; the addition of a delightful screened in porch; and party-ready backyard highlighted by a gorgeous salt-water heated swimming pool with automatic cover, hot tub, and large patio area with built-in grilling area and bar. The original floorplan enjoys a main level that includes a grand two-story foyer with curved staircase and porcelain floor, formal dining room with bay window and butlerâs pantry, living room with bay window, conservatory with an abundance of windows and built-ins with gas fireplace, private study with bay window, huge step-down family room with stone fireplace, gourmet kitchen with large island, stainless steel appliances, cherry cabinets and adjoining breakfast room, laundry room, powder room, and side-entry three car garage. The upper level offers a primary bedroom suite with sitting room, luxurious bath, dressing area, unbelievable closet with built-ins, and private exercise room and there are four additional bedroom suites each with private full bathrooms. Minutes from Potomac Village, this memorable home offers luxury living at its finest!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
7 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
8,661 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Media, Utility Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble, Wood-burning, Stone.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground, Saltwater
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price