Welcome to 1021 N Garfield St, Unit 714- This rare 1 bed + DEN is a must see! Located in the heart of Clarendon, this unique unit is turnkey ready! With almost 900 sq ft of space, this unit has a light & bright open floor plan with floor to ceiling windows. The residence has been updated with brand-new carpet in the bedroom and den and freshly painted throughout. The bedroom has a large walk-in closet and an additional closet with built-ins and private access to the bathroom. The den is perfect for an office, fitness space or a second bedroom (no window). Clarendon 1021 features rooftop pool & hot tub with grilling area, fitness center, secured building with 24-hour concierge & desk attendant, onsite management & services, owner's lounges & conference room all within walking distance to the Metro, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Starbucks, South Block and so much more! There is nothing to do but move-in and enjoy this gorgeous condo and wonderful building.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
873 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Arlington County Public Schools
ARLINGTON SCIENCE FOCUS
- Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, Private.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Party Room, Community Center, Concierge, Exercise Room, Hot Tub, Meeting Room, Security, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)