Welcome to 1021 N Garfield St, Unit 714- This rare 1 bed + DEN is a must see! Located in the heart of Clarendon, this unique unit is turnkey ready! With almost 900 sq ft of space, this unit has a light & bright open floor plan with floor to ceiling windows. The residence has been updated with brand-new carpet in the bedroom and den and freshly painted throughout. The bedroom has a large walk-in closet and an additional closet with built-ins and private access to the bathroom. The den is perfect for an office, fitness space or a second bedroom (no window). Clarendon 1021 features rooftop pool & hot tub with grilling area, fitness center, secured building with 24-hour concierge & desk attendant, onsite management & services, owner's lounges & conference room all within walking distance to the Metro, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Starbucks, South Block and so much more! There is nothing to do but move-in and enjoy this gorgeous condo and wonderful building.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
873 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Arlington County Public Schools
ARLINGTON SCIENCE FOCUS
- Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, Private.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Party Room, Community Center, Concierge, Exercise Room, Hot Tub, Meeting Room, Security, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price