OPEN HOUSE SAT 11/21 2-4PM!!! Fantastic buy in the heart of Clarendon! Just 2 blocks from Metro and surrounded by shops and restaurants. Perhaps the best 1 bedroom floor plan in the building, this condo has an open kitchen featuring a large pantry, granite counter tops, and lots of cabinetry. Spacious living and dining rooms with lots of natural light. Bedroom has plenty of room for a desk-perfect for a home office. Adjoining walk in closet, washer/dryer and bathroom with large soaking tub rounds out the space. Dedicated parking space near the elevator with plenty of space for easy loading/unloading. Building amenities include 24 hr concierge who will take delivery of packages for you, rooftop pool, hot tub and grill area, fitness room, community room, and garden pathway with benches for enjoying a little bit of the outdoors. This building has a maintenance staff available to handle many repairs so no handyman needed and scheduling is easy! Conveniently located just 6 miles to Reagan National Airport and easy commute to the Pentagon or DC.
High-rise, Colonial, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
709 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Concrete
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Hot Tub, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)