Rarely available 2BR/2BA CORNER UNIT with southern and eastern exposure. High ceilings and tall windows flood the kitchen and main living area with natural light. Watch the sun rise from the charming east-facing balcony, perfect for your morning coffee. Traditional entry gives way to open floorplan. Kitchen features upgraded countertops, white cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Cozy living room with fireplace. Hardwood floors in the main living area. Walk-In Closets in both bedrooms. Second bedroom overlooks courtyard. Oversized parking space. Short two-block walk to the Clarendon Metro, restaurants, shopping, entertainment and more. Less than three miles or three metro stops to Downtown DC . First class amenities include rooftop pool, spa and grill with monument views, 24/7 concierge, fitness center, community room, conference room and courtyard.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,231 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Arlington County Public Schools
ARLINGTON SCIENCE FOCUS
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Appliance Center, Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Sprinkler System, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Common Grounds, Party Room, Hot Tub, Meeting Room, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price