PRICE IMPROVEMENT! This stunning home offers the discerning individual an opportunity to live a lifestyle of unparalleled luxury and comfort. It is perfectly situated in the heart of McLean on impeccably manicured grounds. As you approach this magnificent custom-built home, the total privacy and refined architectural details of this colonial masterpiece will certainly captivate you. Upon entering the 10,500 square feet of exquisitely appointed space, you are welcomed by natural light streaming in from all angles. The inviting living spaces are designed for entertaining on a grand scale or for hosting the most intimate of gatherings. The formal living and dining rooms are stunning and offer the perfect backdrop for elegant and sophisticated entertaining. The chef's kitchen is sure to delight the most demanding of chefs and inspire the creation of amazing delicacies. The kitchen opens onto a gracious yet comfortable dining area as well as a large but cozy family room. Not to be missed is the bright sunroom with its gorgeous custom murals. Upon entering the home, you are transported to a time and place reminiscent of glitz, glamour and sophistication. Up the grand staircase are four en-suite bedrooms. The thoughtfully designed master retreat, with its his-and-her bathrooms and closets, is a serene and inviting oasis that's perfect for relaxing and recovering. The guest rooms, each with their en-suite baths, are generous in size, drenched in natural light and private. The lowest level boasts another large family/playroom, gym, and office. Further enhancing the special appeal of this magnificent residence are the separate garages with several parking spaces. Located moments away from Tysons I and Tysons II with its wonderful shops and eateries, and with easy access to I-495, I-66 and GW Parkway.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/3 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
11,024 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Media, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Dryer, Washer, Range/Oven Built-in, Appliance Center, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside
- Palladian Windows
- 4. Gas Burning, Insert, Marble.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights, Air Filter, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, wine storage, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Balcony, Brick, Roof Deck
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fountain, Sidewalks, Atrium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price